Toimitus kaikista varastoista.
Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
The sky is darker, the tea is colder, and the worst is yet to come …
Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall is a darkly humorous stand-alone competitive storytelling card game. To win, you make your characters suffer the greatest tragedies possible before passing on to the well-deserved respite of death. The player with the most negative score wins.
Gloomier features transparent plastic cards, allowing a character's score, and story, to evolve as cards are stackedked on top of each other. You don't need prior experience to play Gloomier, but Gloom fans will find that Gloomier expands the storytelling aspect of Gloom with specially designed story prompts. So come to Hemlock Hall, and see what delightful disaster awaits!
* Return to Gloom's original dark Victorian setting in Gloomier: A Night at Hemlock Hall.
* Gloomier builds on the Wellington-Smythe family, hosting a gruesome gathering at Hemlock Hall.
* Clear story prompts encourage players' own terrible tales.
* Gloomier adds 14 new Guests and 6 new Stories, more of the best of Gloom!
* Misery and mysteries abound at Hemlock Hall, the imposing estate of Lord Wellington-Smythe and his eccentric family of misfits. When you're invited inside for an evening's entertainment, what could possibly go wrong?
Contents/Format: Two 55-card decks of transparent cards and a rules booklet in a box
Players: 2-5 players
Ages: 14+ years
Time: 1 hour