Toimitus kaikista varastoista.
Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
Aiempi alin hinta 30 päivän sisään 44.00 €
As a skilled artisan, you will use tools-of-the-trade and careful planning to construct a stained glass window masterpiece in the Sagrada Familia.
Players will take turns drafting glass pieces, represented by dice; carefully choosing where to place each one in their window. Windows have unique color and shade requirements, and similar dice may never be adjacent so placing each die is more challenging than the last. Fortunately, you'll have just the right tools to help you through. Gain prestige by adapting to the preferences of your fickle admirers, and of course, by adding your own artistic flair while completing your glass masterpiece in Sagrada.
Each player will build a stained glass window by building up a grid of dice on their player board. Each board has some restrictions on which color or shade (value) of die can be placed there. Dice of the same shade or color may never be placed next to each other.
Dice are drafted in player order, with the start player rotating each round, snaking back around after the last player drafts 2 dice.
Special tools can be used to help you break the rules by spending skill tokens, however, once a tool is used, it then requires more skill tokens for the next player to use them.
Scoring is variable per game based on achieving various patterns and varieties of placement... as well as bonus points for dark shades of a particular hidden goal color.
The highest scoring window artisan is the winner!
* Dice (90) - 6-sided, 12mm, 5 colors
* Player Boards (4) - diecut grid holds dice in place while you play
* Window Pattern Cards (8) - Double-sided, two difficulties per card, harder windows give more Favor Tokens
* Public Objective Cards (8) - Unique goals to strive for, each game is played with three selected at random
* Private Objective Cards (5) - Gain bonus points for each pip of your color
* Tool Cards (8) - Spend Favor Tokens to break the rules, each game is played with three selected at random
* Favor Tokens (24)
* Round & Scoring Track - Keep track of the ten Rounds on front, flip it over to score at the end of the game
* Dice Bag - Draft your dice from here.
* Full color rule book - Learn to play quickly with plenty of visual examples
* A sturdy box with a cardboard insert to help keep everything organized.