Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
Take the role of an Agent traveling between worlds in this Action - Mystery - Fantasy RPG set in the 1960s you never knew existed.
Each player takes the part of a Special Agent, working within the Concordia Central Intelligence (the C.C.I.), charged with the safety of the multiverse. As a team, players will investigate different occurrences, try to thwart schemes, and stop threats against the habited worlds. With a myriad of species, working with equal parts technology and mysticism, the Agents of Concordia are like nothing you've ever seen.
The rules for the game are easy to learn and support a lot of stunts, high-octane action, and dynamic character progression.
* Multiple Worlds: With a large number of different worlds in the Concord, there are no limits to the variation of missions and adversaries.
* Science Fantasy: Play as a 9' Ogre Investigator or a 3' Marmoseti Locksmith. Use mysticism and rituals as well as guns and lab-equipment. Travel by gate or aether-fuelled rocket car.
* Story-driven rules: Created to be streamlined and fast-paced, the game system is easy to learn and adaptive to all situations. The game is designed to keep page-flipping to a minimum during game sessions, for maximum velocity roleplaying action.
* Veterancy system: The veterancy system lets you level up in different situations. If your character is involved in a lot of heists, she will soon be a heist specialist, no matter her additional occupation.
* Modular setting: This game offers you the ultimate freedom. There is a section in the book for creating your own worlds, creatures and playable classes, and enough room in the multiverse to include them. If you want restrictions, feel free to use the parameters already in place. If you want creative freedom, start making all the worlds and creatures you want for your campaign!
* Words matter: All rolls in the game can be subject to Support and Cripple effects. These are standardized bonuses you get from items, abilities or conditions. This means that every time you wonder "Should my wings give me a bonus on jumping?" or "Should the bullet in my shoulder give me a penalty in swimming?" The only thing the GM has to wonder about is "YES" or "NO".
The World of AoC
Agents of Concordia is set in an alternative 1960's, where in a secret organization is charged with the safety of hundreds of parallel worlds. With a myriad of species working with equal parts technology and mysticism, the Agents of Concordia is like nothing you've ever seen.
A Wild Multiverse
There are hundreds, even thousands of worlds in the UVA Concordia Commonwealth. From the Alden Machine world to the lost ruins of the Flash Network, there are as many places to explore and species to meet as there are moments in a lifetime. Interdimensional travel has been in place for hundreds of years, and new gates and portals are opening every day. There are only two places that are heavily restricted;
The Primal Realms - Origin of a monsterous horde that nearly snuffed out all sentient life, and Terra Firma - The last bastion before entering the plane of pure Magic.
C.C.I, The Concordia Central Intelligence, is the last line of defence against all internal and external threats to the UVA Concordia and its citizens. Hundreds of agents risk their lives every day for the sake of stability and prosperity in the Commonwealth.
The players take the role of agents in the C C I, Concordia Central Intelligence. With over 20 species, 15 backgrounds and 10 Branches to choose from, no two agents will ever be the same. So gather your crew, read the mission folder and procure the perfect equipment for your next mission!
When you create a new character in Agents of Concordia, you create just that; An Agent in the Concordia Central Intelligence. As a new recruit, you and your team will soon test your mettle on one of the Countless missions falling into the CCI's lap every day. Fight monsters and Vagrants, infiltrate devious cults, investigate curious happenings, explore lost worlds, find hidden treasure and use all your Wits, knowledge and even the mysticism to do so.
The multiverse is full of different species and characters, and the C.C.I is no different! There are over 20 different species to choose from (in the core game alone) with their own stats and special abilities. The same goes for the 15 backgrounds and the 10 branches, giving you 4000+ different combinations with their own unique set of abilities. Will you be the Ogre Archeologist who grew up on the streets of Concordia prime, the high-society Alden Investigator or the silent but deadly Cadaver Infiltrator from the depths of Donum mines?
The game is a Pen & Paper RPG with Strangewood Studios Pentivity system. It is a quick and fun dice system with focus on action, narrative and story over math, tables and measurements. Learn the system in minutes, explore it's depth long-term and make it yours.
The Strangewood Studios Pentivity system is a new and action-oriented dice system that utilises Twelve sided dice. From the beginning, the main goal has been to create a system that combines the thrill of uncertainty with the flow a good story deserve.
The core principle of the system is that you roll a number of 12 sided dice equal to you skill-level (1-3), choose one of them to keep and add bonuses from items and basic abilities, and compare the result against a Target Number (TN) set by the game master. All effects from rolls (like damage from attacks, speed of a climb, compliance of an interrogation subject or tastyness of a cake) is depending on how many times you double your result (rolling 10 when the TN is 5 gives you 1 additional effect, 15 gives you 2 and so on).
All players also have something called "Veterancy" in different fields, which will allow them to do stunts, activate abilities of simply succeed when the dice's wont play along. Veterancy point recover over time, so choose your battles carefully!
The book is going to be about 200 pages in standard letter format (8.5X11 in), with thick matte paper and hardback cover. It will be full color and brimming with beautiful art. It will contain information on the setting, the rules for the game, and a lot of inspiration and thoughts on how to create fun and exciting adventures!