Toimitus kaikista varastoista.
Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
Talislanta was first published in 1986. This newest edition provides fans new and old everything they need to set their campaign in the Savage Land.
The book includes:
* Talislanta Races and Alignment Rules
* New Rules for Tribes, Renown and Mass Battles
* Classless Character Creation & Play
* All New Skills, Feats & Magic.
* New Monsters & Enemies
* Other game mechanics designed to evoke the post-apocalyptic fantasy world of Talislanta.
This latest edition is set as a prequel to the original Talislanta setting. This period is a nightmarish version of our own Dark Ages where all knowledge of spell-casting has been lost; maps are nearly non-existent, and much of the world is unknown. There are no nations, city states, or even laws. In their place, tribes of warriors, nomads, slavers, and refugees struggle to survive in a hostile wasteland, torn by centuries of warfare and a malevolent magical maelstrom known as the Gyre.
Written by Steve Michael Sechi, Mike Nystul, and more
246 pages, full color, hardcover