Toimitus kaikista varastoista. Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
Finally! A highly thematic pure strategy experience featuring beautiful miniatures, game-altering player powers and 3D board.
Santorini is a non-abstract re-imagining of the 2004 edition. Since its original inception over 30 years ago, Santorini has been endlessly developed, enhanced and refined by mathematician and educator, Dr. Gordon Hamilton.
Santorini is a highly accessible pure strategy game that is simple enough for an elementary school classroom. But with enough gameplay depth and content for even hardcore gamers to explore, Santorini is truly a game for everyone.
The rules are deceptively simple. Each turn consists of 2 steps:
1. Move - move one of your builders into a neighboring space. You may move your Builder Pawn on the same level, step-up one level, or step down any number of levels.
2. Build - Then construct a building level adjacent to the builder you moved. When building on top of the third level, place a dome instead, removing that space from play.
Winning the game - If either of your builders reaches the third level, you win.
Variable player powers - What makes Santorini truly special is its seamless integration of variable player powers into a pure-strategy game. Dr Hamilton has designed over 40 thematic god and hero powers, each fundamentally changing the way the game is played.
* Teachable in 30 seconds.
* Variable player powers fundamentally player strategy.
* Huge depth and replayabilty.
* True 3D board that rises up from the table.
* Thematic pure strategy gameplay with tons of depth.