Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
After escaping from the waking nightmare of Briarstone Asylum, the former captives venture to the dismal town of Thrushmoor to unravel the enigma of their lost memories. Upon arrival, the adventurers find that the town's leadership has either fled town or gone missing, and a rash of kidnappings and rumors of the Briarstone Witch spread terror among the townsfolk.
As the adventurers investigate the unsettling mysteries, they uncover a secretive cult that plans to use Thrushmoor's ancient monuments to grow its power. Will the heroes discover the secret behind their affliction and find answers in an uninviting town, or will they fall victim to the ruthless villains who want to sacrifice the people of Thrushmoor for some terrible purpose?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Strange Aeons Adventure Path and includes:
* "The Thrushmoor Terror," a Pathfinder adventure for 4th-level characters, by Tito Leati.
* A gazetteer of the dreary town of Thrushmoor, the setting for the events of this adventure, by Tito Leati.
* A look at the nihilistic cult of the Great Old One Hastur, by James Jacobs.
* Horror on the plains in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Christopher Rowe.
* A bestiary containing a new Great Old One and other accursed monsters, by James Jacobs, Michelle Jones, and Tito Leati.
Tuotteen lisäyspäivä: 05.10.2016.