Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
First introduced to the world as a huge starship designed for Epic games of X-Wing, the Raider-class corvette is the Empire's response to the need for a designated anti-fighter vessel. Its six dual heavy laser cannons are more accurate against snubfighters than the turbolaser batteries of its Star Destroyer cousins, and the disruptive effects of its ion cannon emplacements, along with the efficiency of its localized command, make it a powerful addition to small strike forces.
This potent anti-fighter starship enters Armada in the Imperial Raider Expansion Pack. The second small ship for the Imperial Navy, the Raider is a quick and nimble ship that excels at dealing with pesky starfighter squadrons, but it can just as easily dart across the battlefield to pour concentrated fire into the broadside of a Rebel cruiser. Whether you field your pre-painted miniature as a Raider I-class Corvette or Raider II-class Corvette, the Imperial Raider Expansion Pack offers you plenty of ways to customize it for battle with either squadrons or capital ships. Among its eight upgrade cards, you'll find Ordnance Experts, a new commander, Quad Laser Turrets, two unique titles, and more.
Of course, as always, the Imperial Raider Expansion Pack comes with a command dial, speed dial, and all the tokens you need to enter the fray.
• An Imperial starship expansion for the Star Wars: Armada miniatures game
• Features one pre-painted, small-base Raider-class corvette miniature
• Offers Imperial fleets an excellent counter to fighter-based Rebel strategies
• Eight upgrade cards allow you to dramatically alter the way you utilize your Raider
• Comes with a command dial, speed dial, and all requisite tokens
Tuotteen lisäyspäivä: 02.12.2015.