Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
Axis & Allies celebrates 25 years of strategy war gaming with a deluxe edition of it's original theater-level game. Axis & Allies Pacific 1940, designed and developed by Larry Harris, will utilize the updated rules established in A&A Anniversary Edition. Two new combat units will debut in this game, Tactical Bombers and Mechanized Infantry. Australia and New Zealand, joined together as the ANZAC forces, will represent a new playable ally. China will field more forces than ever before, but will need help from their allies the United States and England to withstand the might of expansionist Imperial Japan.
Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 will feature an oversized board that measures 35 wide by 32 high. With over 450 pieces, deluxe game components and local storage boxes, this game will raise the standard established by A&A Anniversary Edition. All new rules for neutral nations, naval & air bases, kamikaze attacks and convoy disruption will add even more depth and historical accuracy to this giant game.
Finally, this deluxe theater-level game is designed to join together with Axis & Allies Europe 1940 (available Q3 2010) to create the greatest Axis & Allies experience to date! When joined, these boards will measure 5 feet wide by 32 high. Both games have been designed to play alone or together to offer a 2-6 player global 1940 scenario, complete with separate set up and national objectives.
* Deluxe version of Axis & Allies Pacific originally released in 2001.
* Stand alone game that can also combine with A&A Europe 1940.
* Two new combat units: tactical bombers and mechanized infantry.
* New playable power: ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand forces).
* Updated Axis & Allies rules as debuted in Axis & Allies Anniversary Edition.
* Game board measures 35" x 32". Designed to join with A&A Europe 1940 board.
* Over 450 game pieces plus new models for tactical bombers & mechanized infantry.
* Designed for 2-4 players, ages 12 and up.
Tuotteen lisäyspäivä: 11.01.2011.