Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
The original RPG of counter-culture conspiracy, weird science, and urban danger comes roaring back in a completely reimagined edition.
Jonathan Tweet, co-creator of D&D 3rd Edition, returns to his original game with a bold new vision. Everything old is new again, appealing to new and existing fans alike: New narrative rules improve storytelling. New character traits propel drama. New world details keep everyone guessing.
The Edge is the weirdest city in the world: Get into trouble. Question your place in the crazed multiverse. Take a draught of madness. Fight a baboon. Take a leap Over the Edge.
* A cornucopia of fringe science, conspiracy, and hyper-reality. The island of Al Amarja is a rich sandbox for your craziest and most entertaining ideas.
* Everything old is new again: New narrative rules improve storytelling. New character traits propel drama. Every conspiracy, character, and location is given a fresh twist.
* Designed by Jonathan Tweet, lead designer of Dungeons & Dragons 3rd Edition, Ars Magica, Everway, and 13th Age.
What It's About
* The twisted RPG of counter-culture conspiracy, weird science, and urban danger comes roaring back in a completely reimagined edition.
* Get into trouble. Question your place in the crazed multiverse. Take a draught of madness. Transcend mortal limits. Fight a baboon.
* Please remember that Liberty is Job One, Disarmament Means Peace, It's Polite to Speak English, and of course, Paranormal Activity is perfectly legal. Thank you for your consent.
* Fast, dramatic character creation that's laser-focused on creating dynamic, active characters. Player-defined traits quickly establish what characters can do, and each PC's Trouble & Question force characters into personal crucibles that drive story.
* A simple 2d6 resolution mechanic uses a lightning-fast comparison of level and difficulty to generate rerolls instead of managing modifiers through addition and subtraction.
* Inject shocking, unexpected outcomes into the narrative through good twists, bad twists, and "twist ties."
* Three strikes and you're dead. But unless you're at risk of your third strike, you can safely take big risks, electrifying gameplay with big, exciting moments.
Tuotteen lisäyspäivä: 28.05.2019.