Hinnoissa saattaa olla eroa myyntipisteen mukaan.
In X-Wing, these wings continue to set the TIE striker apart from other TIEs. First of all, they help translate the TIE striker's speed and power to the pre-painted miniature from the TIE Striker Expansion Pack. But more importantly, they allow your TIE striker pilots to make lightning-quick adjustments to their maneuvers.
Among the expansion's three upgrades are the TIE Striker only Title, Adaptive Ailerons, which state that immediately before you reveal your dial, if you are not stressed, you must execute a white left-bank, right-bank, or straight maneuver.
Although the ability may seem unnecessarily restrictive at first glance, it is important to remember that you do not need to equip your TIE striker with Adaptive Ailerons. Also, you execute this free Speed "1" maneuver before revealing and executing the maneuver locked into your dial. Given the right measure of pilot skill, your TIE striker's Adaptive Ailerons allow it to begin its activation by repositioning itself with the equivalent of a boost action after your opponent's ships have already activated.
In such circumstances, a TIE striker with Adaptive Ailerons is a uniquely responsive fighter, especially since it already features the barrel roll action.
Of course, in the long run, all your maneuvering is in service of your ability to gun down your opposition. Fortunately, the TIE striker excels at that as well, and partners a primary attack value of three dice with an agility value of two and a hull value of four.
• An Imperial starship expansion for the best-selling X-Wing Miniatures Game
• Features the new TIE striker brought to life in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
• Offers Imperial players an efficient, hard-hitting fighter with unique maneuverability
• The Adaptive Ailerons Title creates interesting decision points for experienced players
• Six ship cards and three upgrades reward a wide range of new tactics