Upea muokkaus erikoisesta, hauskasta ja vauhdikkaasta Games Workshopin lautapelistä!
Blood Bowl is the video game adaptation of Games Workshop's famous board game of the same name.
A brutal team sport unfolding in a parallel fantasy world based on Warhammer and American football, Blood Bowl invites gamers to form a team of players from such races as Orcs, Wood Elves, Humans, Dwarfs and many other fantasy creatures, and launch
themselves into battle in the bloodiest of arenas. This strategy sports game combines a fine balance of tactics and bonecrunching action! The game offers two game modes.
The first, which is fully real time, offers a spectacular gameplay. Intense battles between blocking linemen and daring displays of agility of players leaping and dodging through opponents tackle zones, while powerful spells and dirty trick special plays are unleashed across the pitch all this creates a highly charged atmosphere.
The second game mode, an actual turn-based game, is a treat for players of the original board game because it is an exact replica of Games Workshop's tabletop masterpiece. The original rules have been faithfully reproduced, and it contains all of the devices, strategies, play and rhythm of the original game.
- 2 radically different game modes: Turn-based for a faithful adaptation of the board game, or Real-Time for intense and spectacular matches.
- 8 different races, each offering its own style of play: Humans, Orcs, Skaven, Dwarfs, Wood Elves, Goblins, Lizardmen and Chaos.
- Magnificent graphical rendering, literally giving life to the Blood Bowl miniatures!
- Take part in a full Blood Bowl campaign to win the 15 championship trophies and cups while developing your own team.
- Export your own team from a championship and play it in One-off matches or in multiplayer.
- Create your own online League and challenge other player and participate to online tournaments on the internet to rise your team on the top of the official online rankings!
- Get started easily and progressively using the in-game tutorial and 3 levels of difficulty.